It is so important that we realize that Our God Is Able, that there is nothing he cannot do. He is the God of the impossible and He will far exceed our highest expectations. Join me in taking a little time in these next three days to study this amazing truth from the Word!
Three Day Word Study – OUR GOD IS ABLE…
Please read the following verses and answer the questions, finding other verses that support your answers!
“…And now I commend you to the word of His grace, which is ABLE to build you up and to give you the inheritance among all those who are being sanctified.”
2 Corinthians 9:8
“…And God is ABLE to make all grace abound to you, so that always having all sufficiency in everything you may have abundance for every good deed.”
1. What is the connection between Our God being ABLE and His grace?
2. What is “the word of His grace” referring to in the first verse?
3. What is “our inheritance”?
3.In the light of these verses how can we:
a) Personally be built up and help those around us to be built up also?
b) Personally have “all sufficiency”?
Day 2 -OUR GOD IS ABLE…
Ephesians 3:20 Amplified
“Now to Him Who, by in consequence of the action of His power that is at work within us, is ABLE to carry out His purpose and do superabundantly far over and above all that we dare ask or think infinitely beyond our highest prayers, desires, thoughts, hopes, or dreams – to Him be glory in the Church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations forever and ever. Amen so be it.”
1.Read this verse out loud, several times and think about it / meditate upon it.
2. What words in this verse stand out to you, why?
3. If we really believe this verse, how will it effect:
a) Our prayer lives’?
b) How we share who our God is with others?
4. Without out using the words in this verse, re write it, making it personal and specific to you!
5. In the light of this verse list what are YOU are believing God to do in you, for you and through you at this time?
Day 3 – OUR GOD IS ABLE…
1.Please read the following verses and list what Our God is ABLE to do:
2. Which one of these verses speaks most to you today? Why?
Find other verses that relate to the verse you chose.
3. What are WE required to do in the verses listed above?
Complete this sentence /paragraph:
I know my God is ABLE therefore I will………??????
4. Look back over the Word Studies, what difference will REALLY knowing that OUR GOD IS ABLE, make in YOUR life?