For many years we have been praying, “I plead Your blood over my sins and over the sins of my nation. God, end abortion and send revival to America.” I actually believe that these things are possibly converging – the ending abortion and sending of revival – with what’s happening at the Supreme Court. We can’t afford to be asleep on the Supreme Court issue.
God has shown me that an “Esther movement” is coming. I sensed that there would be a strong battle at the Court because the enemy can’t afford to lose Roe v. Wade. We witnessed the battle in the Senate to confirm a conservative justice and the war over Kavanaugh about whether he can fulfill his purpose and not bend under the demonic pressure to keep Roe in place. We only want him confirmed if he is the one who can do this. We cannot leave things to chance. We can’t allow anything to stop the ending of Roe v. Wade and the saving of the nation.
We called a three-day Esther Fast beginning at sundown on 8/18 and continuing through sundown 8/21. It started immediately after Will Ford’s conference, 818: The Sign, which was a call to intercession to end racism and abortion in America. The Lord is awakening us now to receive decrees and commands. We’re on the verge of a third Great Awakening.
God has told me He is going to show mercy to the youth of America; they are the Mephibosheth generation (see 2 Samuel 9
), who will sit at the table of Jesus. I believe we are about to send multitudes into the harvest fields of America and we’re in an incredible moment. This is the season of the Billy Graham mantle falling. We are entering the era of Jesus the Evangelist. It will be a season of mass awakening in America. We are calling 200,000 laborers into the harvest. We are asking for a harvest of the generation that has suffered the most losses from abortion.
Points for Prayer:
- Pray this prayer: “I plead Your blood over my sins and over the sins of my nation. God, end abortion and send revival to America.”
- Identificationally repent for the sin of abortion in America. (See Daniel 9:3-19 for an example of identificational repentance.)
- Weep and mourn for over 60 million babies have been lost to abortion since Roe v. Wade was decided by the Supreme Court of the United States.1
- Call forth the mantle of Jesus the Evangelist upon this generation.
- Intercede for the harvest of souls from the generations touched so deeply by abortion in America.
By Lou Engle
Founder, The Call and Lou Engle Ministries