25 amazing scriptures for Thanksgiving!
Every day should be a day of thanks. Instead of thanks-giving, we should consider thanks-living. Our daily life should always be one of thanks to God and the King of glory, His Son Jesus.
- 1 Thessalonians 5:18 Give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.
- Philippians 4:6 Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God.
- Psalm 107:1 Oh give thanks to the Lord, for he is good, for his steadfast love endures forever!
- Psalm 7:17 I will give to the Lord the thanks due to his righteousness, and I will sing praise to the name of the Lord, the Most High.
- Ephesians 5:20 Giving thanks always and for everything to God the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ,
- James 1:17 Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.
- Psalm 50:14 Offer to God a sacrifice of thanksgiving, and perform your vows to the Most High,
- Colossians 3:15 And let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, to which indeed you were called in one body. And be thankful.
- Hebrews 13:15 Through him then let us continually offer up a sacrifice of praise to God, that is, the fruit of lips that acknowledge his name.
- Psalm 100:4 Enter his gates with thanksgiving, and his courts with praise! Give thanks to him; bless his name!
- 2 Corinthians 2:14 But thanks be to God, who in Christ always leads us in triumphal procession, and through us spreads the fragrance of the knowledge of him everywhere.
- Psalm 116:12 What shall I render to the Lord for all his benefits to me?
- Lamentations 3:23 They are new every morning; great is your faithfulness.
- Colossians 4:2 Continue steadfastly in prayer, being watchful in it with thanksgiving.
- Colossians 3:17 And whatever you do, in word or deed, do everything in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through him.
- Psalm 31:19 Oh, how abundant is your goodness, which you have stored up for those who fear you and worked for those who take refuge in you, in the sight of the children of mankind!
- Psalm 103:2 Bless the Lord, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits,
- 2 Corinthians 4:15 For it is all for your sake, so that as grace extends to more and more people it may increase thanksgiving, to the glory of God.
- Psalm 95:2 Let us come into his presence with thanksgiving; let us make a joyful noise to him with songs of praise!
- 1 Chronicles 16:34 Oh give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; for his steadfast love endures forever!
- Luke 6:38 Give, and it will be given to you. Good measure, pressed down, shaken together, running over, will be put into your lap. For with the measure you use it will be measured back to you.”
- Psalm 69:30 I will praise the name of God with a song; I will magnify him with thanksgiving.
- 2 Corinthians 9:15 Thanks be to God for his inexpressible gift!
- 1 Timothy 2:1 First of all, then, I urge that supplications, prayers, intercessions, and thanksgivings be made for all people,
- 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18 Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.
There is power in prayer. We see it every day. Let us join with you in tapping into the Power of God. Click here to make a request.
Check out our upcoming ministry programs for young adults and families. Please click here.
Our programs are like an immersion into a new language – the language of living in Jesus. The goal is fluency in the language of relationships. Programs share a sequential vision, building an understanding of relationships and family culture. The foundation is an encounter with Jesus. This encounter is the means for both insight and vision. Encountering Jesus leads a radical change in living and relationships.
Heroes Semester is a 10-week residential, “family style” living experience like no other! | Participants ages 18-26 come with one purpose – to go deeper with the Lord. Learn more about our programs here.
Strengthening & Restoring Family Relationships — Train to Reign Program | Family is the most vital relationship and the one under the most pressure and attack. Come strengthen your family in a strong relationship with God. Learn more here.
If you would like to donate to the Christian Training Center, please click here.