Is hell real? Should that reality affect our choices and how we live?
Can we choose not to go to hell? The answer is yes. Hell is real.
The punishment of the wicked in hell is as never ending as the bliss of the righteous in heaven. Jesus Himself indicates that punishment in hell is just as everlasting as life in heaven (Matthew 25:46).
The wicked are forever subject to the fury and the wrath of God. We want heaven, not hell. We get to choose! Now that is some VERY good news!
Those in hell will acknowledge the perfect justice of God (Psalm 76:10). Those who are in hell will know that their punishment is just and that they alone are to blame (Deuteronomy 32:3-5).
- The reality of hell should affect the way people live. — The importance of making the right choice. Yes, hell is real. Yes, hell is a place of torment and punishment that lasts forever and ever, with no end.
- I get to choose the outcome. I choose Jesus and life! Praise God that, through Jesus, we can escape this eternal fate (John 3:16, 18, 36).
- Matthew 7:13–14 — “Enter through the narrow gate; for the gate is wide and the way is broad that leads to destruction, and there are many who enter through it. For the gate is small and the way is narrow that leads to life, and there are few who find it.”
- Deuteronomy 30:19 — “I call heaven and earth to witness against you today, that I have set before you life and death, the blessing and the curse. So choose life in order that you may live, you and your descendants.”
- Jeremiah 21:8 — “You shall also say to this people, ‘Thus says the Master, “Behold, I set before you the way of life and the way of death.”
- Luke 13:23–25 — And someone said to Him, “Master, are there just a few who are being saved? And He said to them, Strive to enter through the narrow door; for many, I tell you, will seek to enter and will not be able. Once the head of the house gets up and shuts the door, and you begin to stand outside and knock on the door, saying, ‘Master, open up to us!’ then He will answer and say to you, ‘I do not know where you are from.’”
Our Mission & Vision
There is power in prayer. We see it every day. Let us join with you in tapping into the Power of God. Click here to make a request.
Our programs are like an immersion into a new language – the language of living in Jesus. The goal is fluency in the language of relationships. Programs share a sequential vision, building an understanding of relationships and family culture. The foundation is an encounter with Jesus. This encounter is the means for both insight and vision. Encountering Jesus leads a radical change in living and relationships
Our Vision is to see generations of leaders victoriously modeling Jesus in their families and communities.
Our Mission is training believers to live a victorious life through biblical Truth, experiential discipleship, and family relationships.
2) Personal Holiness
Learn more here.