Is it any of my business?
It is none of my business. That is the stunning message from Jesus that He wants me to know. I am not to worry about a lot of things I am worried about.
What is my business? My focus has to be on what God wants me to do. Am I loving God with every fiber of my being? Am I loving everyone I know and meet? My life with God is what I need to get focused on. Doing what God wants is my business.
A bystander said, “Master, will only a few be saved?” Jesus said, “Whether few or many is none of your business. Put your mind on your life with God. The way to life—to God!—is vigorous and requires your total attention. A lot of you are going to assume that you’ll sit down to God’s salvation banquet just because you’ve been hanging around the neighborhood all your lives. Well, one day you’re going to be banging on the door, wanting to get in, but you’ll find the door locked and the Master saying, ‘Sorry, you’re not on my guest list.’ | Luke 13:23-25
Will it take a lot? Yes! Jesus tells me it is vigorous. It is challenging. I have to give up everything for Jesus. Not just a little but every big and little thing.
Isn’t going to church every week and being a good person enough? Nope! Jesus is clear with me. Many who think they are going to get into God’s Kingdom, will not.
What is the main goal? Jesus is clear. Jesus had one focus and one focus only. Jesus expects the same thing from me.
- John 6:38 (NASB) — “For I have come down from heaven, not to do My own will, but the will of Him who sent Me.”
- Matthew 26:39 (NASB) — And He went a little beyond them, and fell on His face and prayed, saying, “My Father, if it is possible, let this cup pass from Me; yet not as I will, but as You will.”
- John 4:34 (NASB) — Jesus said to them, “My food is to do the will of Him who sent Me and to accomplish His work.”
- John 5:30 (NASB) — “I can do nothing on My own initiative. As I hear, I judge; and My judgment is just, because I do not seek My own will, but the will of Him who sent Me.”
- Hebrews 10:7 (NASB) — “Then I said, ‘Behold, I have come (In the scroll of the book it is written of Me) To do Your will, O God.’ ”
- Hebrews 10:9 (NASB) — Then He said, “Behold, I have come to do Your will.” He takes away the first in order to establish the second.
What We Believe
There is power in prayer. We see it every day. Let us join with you in tapping into the Power of God. Click here to make a request.
Our programs are like an immersion into a new language – the language of living in Jesus. The goal is fluency in the language of relationships. Programs share a sequential vision, building an understanding of relationships and family culture. The foundation is an encounter with Jesus. This encounter is the means for both insight and vision. Encountering Jesus leads a radical change in living and relationships. Learn more here.
We are an inter-denominational ministry, and our desire is for transformation: a genuine change of heart and lifestyle that flows out of an intimate relationship with Jesus.
- Jesus is Lord. We exalt the One True God who made us and gave us the Lord Jesus Christ as our salvation. Our goal is to be a people with a heart for obedience to Christ in all things. His work made it possible for us to live – eternally and now – as children of God. Jesus made it possible for us to be rightly related to the Father and to one another. His desire is for us to succeed. We believe a right relationship with Him is the first and most important step.
- The Bible is True. God’s Word is alive and active (Hebrews 4:12-13), which we take into our minds and spirits and live out through the flesh. When Jesus asked what the greatest commandment was, He said, “You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your mind, and with all your strength. The second is this: You shall love your neighbor as yourself. There is no other commandment greater than these.” (Mark 12:30-31). The basis for everything we teach is “Life is Relationships.”
- Presence and Power of the Holy Spirit. We desire to walk in and by the Spirit. The Holy Spirit (available to all believers) empowers Christians for living witness and dedicated service.
Learn more here.