Are we ready to hear Jesus say “I’ve got this!”
We all need rest. It is essential.
I am anxious about so many things. Anxiety is insidious. There is no rest when I am wallowing in my concerns.
I am a worry wart. I recognize it can be exhausting. When I don’t trust Jesus, I don’t rest well.
There is good news. I can give my anxiety to Jesus. He will take it for me. I hear Him say “I’ve got this!”
Much of our anxiety has to to with our jobs and work. Our faith at work is an opportunity to demonstrate confidence in Jesus and relax. Others will running around like chickens with their heads cut off. We will be calm and collected. Why? Because of our faith in Jesus.
“Come to Me, all who are weary and heavy-laden, and I will give you rest.”
Jesus really cares for me. That is some VERY good news.
- 1 Peter 5:7 (NASB) — Casting all your anxiety on Him, because He cares for you.
- Matthew 6:25 (NASB) — “For this reason I say to you, do not be worried about your life, as to what you will eat or what you will drink; nor for your body, as to what you will put on. Is not life more than food, and the body more than clothing?”
- Philippians 4:6 (NASB) — Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God.
I can rest.
I can relax.
God is in a good mood!
There is power in prayer. We see it every day. Let us join with you in tapping into the Power of God. Click here to make a request.
Monthly giving is an important way to support our mission. The most effective way to learn a foreign language is through immersion. In complete immersion, students spend all their time hearing and speaking a new language in a sequential and cumulative format. The goal is to become not only a proficient speaker, but to acquire an appreciation and understanding of a new culture. This approach describes the training process at the Christian Training Center. Make your gift here.
How will your monthly gift make an impact?
- Family is the most vital relationship and the one under the most pressure and attack. Your gift will help bring healing and restoration to families all around the world.
- Your gift will help impact college students during Heroes Semester is a 10-week semester program. This program is focused on personal and spiritual development for young adults. While immersed in a way of life that emphasizes the Word of God, prayer, relationships, family, servanthood and personal discipline, you will be renewed, trained, and challenged to walk with God in a deeper way.
- Your gift will help impact teens through Heroes of Today Week long summer program Teens learn new life skills and they will discover more about their identity in Christ and what it means to live as one of God’s Heroes of today.
- Your gift will give a college age student (summer) a residential position. It is open to Christian candidates who want to deepen and develop their faith while experiencing the demands of day-to-day ministry. These individuals help serve and mentor during our summer programs.
Make your gift here.