How long will Jesus be King?
Kings came and went. Kings died. Someone else became King. It could have been a son. It could have been a conqueror. But the fact is the King would one day lose power to rule.
Jesus is King of God’s country forever. Jesus rose from the dead in an incorruptible body. Jesus ascended to heaven. Jesus sits at the right hand of God as King and ruler.
His Kingship and the Kingdom will go on forever and ever. Trillions and trillions of years.
I should prepare to live an eternal life with Jesus as King. The more I learn to let Him be in charge, the
- Revelation 11:15 — Then the seventh angel sounded; and there were loud voices in heaven, saying, “The kingdom of the world has become the kingdom of our Master and of His the Messiah; and He will reign forever and ever.”
- Isaiah 9:7 —There will be no end to the increase of His government or of peace, On the throne of David and over his kingdom, To establish it and to uphold it with justice and righteousness From then on and forevermore. The zeal of the Master of hosts will accomplish this.
- Luke 1:33 — “He will reign over the house of Jacob forever, and His kingdom will have no end.”
- Hebrews 1:8 — But of the Son He says, “Your throne, O God, is forever and ever, And the righteous scepter is the scepter of His kingdom.
- Psalm 45:6 —Your throne, O God, is forever and ever; A scepter of uprightness is the scepter of Your kingdom.
Susan Pons Book – “And There Was Evening and There Was Morning…”
There is power in prayer. We see it every day. Let us join with you in tapping into the Power of God. Click here to make a request.
Have you read Susan Corbett Pons book “And There was Evening and There was Morning”? It will make you laugh, and it will make you cry. Check out Susan’s book here.
Susan Pons grew up in Valdese, North Carolina. Prior to her marriage, she performed professionally on stage and dinner theaters. The mother of four and grandmother of six, she and her husband, Larry, direct Christian Training Center, International, a ministry dedicated to the restoration of families. She has loved her life.
Check out Susan’s book here.
Our programs are like an immersion into a new language – the language of living in Jesus. The goal is fluency in the language of relationships. Programs share a sequential vision, building an understanding of relationships and family culture. The foundation is an encounter with Jesus. This encounter is the means for both insight and vision. Encountering Jesus leads a radical change in living and relationships.
Learn more about our programs here.
If you would like to donate to the Christian Training Center, please click here.