Do we see justice in the righteousness of Jesus?
We start with justice. God has chosen His Son Jesus to deliver justice to us all. This will not be “social justice”. It will God Justice. I will see it. You will see it. We all will stand before God.
Social justice generally refers to justice in terms of the distribution of wealth, opportunities, and privileges within a society.
The Hebrew word here is Justice (מִשְפָּט, mishpat; δικαιοσύνη, dikaiosynē). It is divinely righteous action, whether taken by humanity or God, that promotes equality among humanity. Used in relation to uplifting the righteous and oppressed and debasing the unrighteous and oppressors.
God is clear about the role of Jesus. We don’t have to worry about anything. Jesus will deliver justice. He will be fair but He will be right. There will be no appeal. Now would be the time to change our minds (aka repent) and get right with God.
As the perfect Son of God, Jesus will do the right thing. We can count on Him. It will happen.
- Acts 3:14 — 14 “But you disowned the Holy and Righteous One and asked for a murderer to be granted to you.”
- 1 Corinthians 1:30 — 30 But by His doing you are in the Messiah Jesus, who became to us wisdom from God, and righteousness and sanctification, and redemption.
- Revelation 19:11 — 11 And I saw heaven opened, and behold, a white horse, and He who sat on it is called Faithful and True, and in righteousness He judges and wages war.
- Isaiah 42:1 — 1 “Behold, My Servant, whom I uphold; My chosen one in whom My soul delights. I have put My Spirit upon Him; He will bring forth justice to the nations.”
- Isaiah 9:7 — 7 There will be no end to the increase of His government or of peace, On the throne of David and over his kingdom, To establish it and to uphold it with justice and righteousness From then on and forevermore. The zeal of the Master of hosts will accomplish this.
- Isaiah 11:3–5 — 3 And He will delight in the fear of the Master, And He will not judge by what His eyes see, Nor make a decision by what His ears hear; 4 But with righteousness He will judge the poor, And decide with fairness for the afflicted of the earth; And He will strike the earth with the rod of His mouth, And with the breath of His lips He will slay the wicked. 5 Also righteousness will be the belt about His loins, And faithfulness the belt about His waist.
- Isaiah 42:3 — 3 “A bruised reed He will not break And a dimly burning wick He will not extinguish; He will faithfully bring forth justice.”
- Malachi 3:1–3 — 1 “Behold, I am going to send My messenger, and he will clear the way before Me. And the Master, whom you seek, will suddenly come to His temple; and the messenger of the covenant, in whom you delight, behold, He is coming,” says the Master of hosts. 2 “But who can endure the day of His coming? And who can stand when He appears? For He is like a refiner’s fire and like fullers’ soap. 3 “He will sit as a smelter and purifier of silver, and He will purify the sons of Levi and refine them like gold and silver, so that they may present to the Master offerings in righteousness.
There is power in prayer. At the Christian Training Center International, we see it every day. Let us join with you in tapping into the Power of God. Click here to make a request.
Leadership the Jesus: A Faith at work series — Looking how to focus your faith at work? | This series of leadership programs focuses on leadership skills that drive the purpose and passion for work as laid out by Jesus and based on sound scripture. We might see faith and work as estranged. It can be frustrating. But, in truth, faith and work should share a crucial aim: to see the unseen at work through the power of the Holy Spirit. Nothing new has been made without faith in God. Nothing unseen has been seen without work. When the force of what we do hits why we do it, we wither, or we flourish. Learn more here.
Check out our upcoming ministry programs for young adults and families. Please click here.
Our programs are like an immersion into a new language – the language of living in Jesus. The goal is fluency in the language of relationships. The foundation is an encounter with Jesus that leads to a radical change in living and relationships.
Heroes Semester is a 10-week residential, “family style” living experience like no other! | Participants ages 18-26 come with one purpose – to go deeper with the Lord. Learn more about our programs here.
Strengthening & Restoring Family Relationships — Train to Reign Program | Family is the most vital relationship and the one under the most pressure and attack. Come strengthen your family in a strong relationship with God. Learn more here. Check out our new online version “Marriage and Family the Jesus Way” here..
If you would like to donate to the Christian Training Center, please click here.