Participants in the 2-week Life Applications program live on the premises and help staff the overall 10-week Heroes semester program, conferences, and events. Daily duties can include anything from helping the staff take care of the grounds, gardens, and facilities to preparing meals and helping put together activities for youth and teens.
Participants live in a structure designed to build character through spiritual (morning prayers), mental (study), emotional and physical (daily exercise) challenges. The relationships and rewards of the 2-week Life Application last for a lifetime. Read more here:
Basics of Business and Leadership (Leadership the Jesus Way / Faith at Work)
The following objectives will be met in the interactive sessions:
- What is your profession?
- What Great Managers Do
- Leadership Paradox
- Elements of Quality Improvement – Nancy Dawson
- Can You Say What Your Strategy Is?
- Leadership – The Great Mystery – David
- Crazy Things Jesus Said about Leadership
- What Makes a Leader?
- Summary of the radical sayings of Jesus about Leadership
- The Discipline of Business Experimentation
- What is work and how does our faith play a role?
Register here: https://ctcilife.org/heroes-semester-program/